Book Resources: Self-Help Books

Who got Grit? Have you read any of these books? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
From books that I own to books to books I want to read! Here is the list!
Feel free to check them out! You might just find something that you like. :slight_smile:

Resources List: "Self-Help Books"

1. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear

2. Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth (Author)

3. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg (Author)

4. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss

5. Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuk (Author)

6. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life Paperback by Jen Sincero (Author)

7. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (30th Anniversary Ed.) Hardcover – Special Edition, May 1, 1920 by Stephen R. Covey (Author) (A book you either love or hate)

More Coming Soon!

Tom Cruise Help GIF by MOODMAN

This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I only endorse products that I think could be beneficial neither less. I hope they help you! Thank you for your support!

1 Like