Introductions: Introduce yourself

Hello everyone!
First I want to say, “Thank you” for signing up to the forum!
This dedicated space is for introducing yourself to the forum and how you may have got here.
Feel free to do so! ::slight_smile:

2 Likes

As owner, I’ll go first. :heart:
My name is Kelly! I went from Hospital Pharmacy Technician to Trader. I created this forum with the intent of helping to educate others. My Tiktok, Instagram, and now new Twitter is @angelbaetrades
I hope you find this forum helpful as I will be on here a ton doing my best to share my knowledge!
See you around- Kelly

2 Likes

Hi

My name is Kash, I am currently enrolled as Biology major in Georgia State University. I enjoy trading stocks.

1 Like

Glad to have you on the forum! Welcome Kash :slight_smile:
I too was going down a science road and it lead to trading. Ayye. lol
Anne Hathaway Agree GIF by The Hustle Movie

1 Like

Well as you know . My name is Ariel Peña. I’m from a border town in Texas . I like to learn everything and anything. I would consider myself a jack of all trades literally because I know a lil bit of everything. I’ve been in construction, wind farm industry, the oil industry , I first got into school for medical assistant then changed to biology and now on to civil engineering. I’ve had a hard time with my life (many depressive periods) . Still have a lot of issues to fix but overall I believe I’m ok. I’m confident in myself. I will make it in this world. And you Kelly will be part of it some way.

2 Likes

That’s awesome, you’ve hustled to get where you are! To be a better person, you have to let go of old beliefs at times no longer serving you Change equals growth and some can handle growth and others can’t because their own mind might blocking them to do so. Glad to see you are doing well!

1 Like

Hello from the UK.

I’m currently the geeky IT manager who works for an investment bank in IT. If it doesn’t work ‘turn it off and on again’ is the motto :grin:.

When I am not turning computers on and off I am baking like mad. I’ve even applied for Masterchef and Great British Bake Off (big in the UK). Managed to get through to final interview stages but failing at the final hurdle. Watch this space.

Have a family with a daughter and son

Some people have said I look like Jason Statham. But I think I look more like Jason and the Argonauts

Started trading about 6/12 months ago but want to understand it a bit more because is seem to constantly break even so this forum is an excellent opportunity for my growth.

Other than that my name is Steve

2 Likes

Hi, steve! Welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like